Installation & Service
Contact Us For More Details!
Swingset Installation and Service
Wooden swing sets need to be maintained yearly and throughout the time you have the play set in your yard. You should always be familiar with the equipment your children are playing on. Just like anything else they play with. Know when something is loose it needs to be tightened or if something breaks it needs to be checked.
Here are some easy tips to keeping you play set safe and looking great for the years to come:
- Check the hardware for tightening (be careful not to over tighten)
- Sand down parts that begin to splinter
- Protect the wood with a water sealant yearly
- Freshen up the look of the set with stain
- Replace any deteriorating wood parts
- Make sure the play set is level.
If you are not able to maintain the play set by yourself; you can call us to set up a maintenance service!
Our maintenance package includes:
- Hardware Tightening
- Oil Swing Hangers
- Spot sanding
- Fill in carpenter bee holes
- Brush on a colored water sealant